| || |
ClevelandParents.com helps you discover
how to have more fun, improve your work-life
balance and increase your overall
It's time to start planning your Cleveland Summer Camp schedule! Check out the many
new links in the Summer Camp section! Make 2012 the best summer ever!
The American Camp Association suggests parents focus on the following:
1. Philosophy and emphasis. Does the camp complement how your family handles discipline, competition and cooperation?
2. Camp Directors Background: look for a bachelor's degree, in-service training and administrative experience.
3. Counselors training. It should include safety, emergency procedures, behavior management and child abuse prevention.
4. Special needs. Is there a staff nurse? Are medicine storage and special food available?
5. References. Use them to check on the camp's reputations and record.